A Workshop For Speech-Language Therapists
An Evidence-Based Behavioural Intervention for Stuttering in Young Children.
Sensation Station are inviting speakers from the UK to train Speech-Language Therapist in the UAE.
Dates and timings
- Friday, 18th November 2016 … 09.00 – 16.30
- Saturday, 19th November 2016 … 09.00 – 16.00
- Winchester School, Room G20, The Gardens, Jebel Ali in Dubai.
- Early Bird … AED 1,650 for Registrations & Payments received by 30th June 2016
- Regular .…… AED 1,900 for Registrations & Payments received after 30th June 2016
- Claire McNeil, Specialist Speech-Language Therapist & Member of the Lidcombe Program Trainers Consortium, UK
- Corinne Moffat-Santos, Specialist Speech-Language Therapist & Member of the Lidcombe Program Trainers Consortium, UK
- This Program is awarded with 9 CPD credit points by Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Above timings include breaks throughout the day
- Cost includes refreshments and tea/coffee
- Lunch is not included – attendees are requested to please bring their own lunch.
How to register
Please contact our Reception via Tel: (+971) 04 – 2776769 or per email info@SensationStation.ae and we will send you a Registration Form and Invoice.
How to pay
Payments can be made by either cash, cheque, credit card or bank transfer.
Local currency AED only
Issued in the name of: Sensation Station Center
Credit / Debit Card
Admin fee on the total amount apply to every transaction. AED 2.25% for Titanium / Platinum and AED 1.65% for all other cards.
A/C Name: Sensation Station Center
A/C No: 00110552660012
Address: Noor Bank, Zayed Rd, Dubai
Sensation Station – a multi-disciplinary private therapy centre for children with special needs, developmental delays and/or learning challenges, located at Ibn Battuta Gate, Ground Floor, G-03 & G-05, Dubai, UAE