Last updated: 2nd January 2018
- AED 250,- for Parent Consultation
- AED 485,- for 1:1 Therapy / 60 min session
For more details and prices for Child Assessment, Outreach Services, Early Intervention & Learning Programme (EILP), Reports and Camp Fees, please contact us on Tel: 04 – 2776769 or email: email@example.com
* Please note that the Outreach service is only available at selected schools and nurseries that have registered with Sensation Station. For further details please contact us
A special offer is available. Purchase a block of 20 sessions and get the following discount:
- AED 1000 – centre-based
- AED 800 – outreach
Applicable to Speech-Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy. Offer validity: Starts 1st Jan 2018 and ends 31st Dec 2018. Terms & Conditions apply.
More info here: https://sensationstation.ae/special-offers/
DEWA WAFFER PROGRAMME
We are happy to announce that Sensation Stations has joined the DEWA Waffer programme. As a service provider of the Staff Discount Scheme, we will be extending the following discount to DEWA employees:-
- 10% Discount off Parent Consultation
- 10% Discount off Therapy Sessions (Speech-Language and/or Occupational Therapy) centre-based.
Applicable only upon the presentation of the DEWA employee ID card. Terms & Conditions Apply!
If other corporations are interested in having Sensation Station as a service provider, please contact the Marketing Department on Tel: 04-2776769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and registration.
We fully understand the financial burden families face when caring for a child with special needs. Hence, Sensation Station holds a private Therapy FUND to help towards these costs. Please contact us for more information or click here. https://sensationstation.ae/sensation-station-fund/
Payments are accepted in advance by:
CHEQUE: Issued in the name of: Sensation Station Center
CREDIT / DEBIT CARD:
A/C Name: … Sensation Station Center
A/C No: …….. 00110552660012
IBAN: ………… AE970520000110552660012
SWIFT: ……… NISLAEAD
Address: ….. Noor Bank, Zayed Rd, Dubai, UAE
We fully understand the financial burden families face when caring for a child with special needs. Hence, Sensation Station holds a FUND to help towards these costs. Please contact us for more information or click here: https://sensationstation.ae/sensation-station-fund/
Several sources of coverage may exist for therapy practitioners / services. These policies vary by and within each company and by the plan selected by an individual contracting entity (e.g., employer or individual). Sensation Station does not have any direct-billing arrangement in place with insurance providers but will, on a case by case basis, stamp insurance claim forms for reimbursement purpose present by our clients. Below are some of the insurance that may cover therapy services:
FEES FOR INSURANCE LETTERS
When requesting a report or letter for the Insurance, parents must specify the requirements from the insurance company so that we provide the correct information. Please submit your request via email to email@example.com provide us with at least 5-7 working days prior notice.
- Insurance Letter A: the report will briefly outline a broad differential therapy diagnosis (e.g. expressive language delay or sensory processing difficulties) and confirm the need for therapy.
- Insurance Letter B: a detailed report including summary of assessment findings and include the recommended goals.