CPD accredited Teacher Training
Strategies for Nurseries: “Social Interaction & Emotional Regulation”
Mark your calendars and join our CPD accredited Teacher Training, Spring Term Level 2 workshop. A 2½ hour interactive workshop for Nursery Teachers and Teaching Assistants. Explore practical ideas of how to enhance the social interaction skills of nursery students, as well as how to support their emotional literacy and regulation. Strategies shared will aim to foster more integration and reduce the frustration a child may feel due to his/her communication and/or sensory profile.
- Tuesday, 27th March 2018
- Tuesday, 3rd April 2018
- 9 am – 11:30 pm (2½ hours)
Presenter / Speaker:
- Masnoena Allie, Senior Occupational Therapist
- Beryl C. Jones, Senior Speech-Language Therapist
- AED 240 per person
- Sensation Station Centre
- Points to be confirmed – Application in progress.
How to Register:
- Click here for Payment Details and to Download the Registration Form
- Limited spaces available! Book early.
For more information on our Teacher Training – Level 1
SLT & OT Strategies for Nursery Aged Children
please click here: https://sensationstation.ae/teacher-training-level1/