Robotic Parking System
Robotic parking is available at the back of the building with 765 spaces. The Robotic Parking System automated garage is available free of charge.
Entering the parking system
- Look for a parking gate with the Green Light displayed.
- Drive in and align the car wheels with the floor tracks, just like inside a car-wash.
- Check the security monitor for instruction in front to the left. It will tell you if you need to re-align to the right or left, or if your car position is okay.
- Pull your handbreak, switch off the car engine.
- Exit the car and lock the door.
- Go to the terminal and enter your name, answer the security questions and press submit.
- Wait and take your card from the terminal – you need this card to retrieve your car.
Exiting the parking system
- Go to the car park waiting lounge and enter the card in to the machine
- Check the monitor which will display the time and gate number that your car will be returned
- Go to the displayed gate and wait for the car.
- Your car will be facing forward to exit.
- Enter your car and drive off.
- Have a save journey!
Please note that Sensation Station is in no way liable in any way for your car and parking is at your own risk.