Teacher Training for our Outreach Partners
At the end of March, Sensation Station had conducted a Teacher Training for the British Orchard Nursery (BON) Group, one of our Outreach partners. The training was held at our centre and presented the principals of Speech-Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy to a group of nursery staff from their branches, such as Al Twar, Dubai Silicon Oasis and JBR.
Here is some of their feedback:
- Obtained a good knowledge on ways to work with children that have needs in OT and how to help them improve their coordination skills.
- Great opportunity to discuss children we individually work with, getting tips and suggestions
- Excellent content, learned a lot more ways to help specific needs of different behavioural children.
- Very good sessions with simple but effective activities.
- Loved the interactive games and scenarios to help us think about different situations we may have faced and what ideas we can come up with. Really made me think about how a child can feel.
- Sensation Station have been an amazing centre to work with. They are welcoming, friendly and transparent. We have great feedback from our parents and teachers, and looking forward to working alongside each other in the future.
- Everything was easy to follow and well understood. Good to have such training. It’s of great importance.
- Excellent way of explaining & sharing experiences, simple and easy to follow.
To read more about our outreach services: