|Designation||:||Clinical Director / Head of Therapy Dept. / Speech & Language Therapist, DHA-P-0105700|
|Languages Spoken||:||English, Guajarati|
- MSc Professional Health & Social Care Studies
- BSc Psychology and Speech Pathology
- Cert. of Mastery Greenspan Floortime (DIR) https://www.stanleygreenspan.com/
- Lidcombe http://www.lidcombeprogram.org/
- Makaton https://www.makaton.org/
- British Sign Language – Level 2 https://www.british-sign.co.uk/
- Member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists, UK https://www.rcslt.org/
Nisha pursued a career of speech and language therapy straight from school because she wanted to make a difference to peoples’ lives. She graduated in 2004, and before moving to Dubai, she had worked in the UK for 8 years in the National Health Service (NHS). Through her various roles working in hospitals, clinics and schools, she developed her specialist skills with a variety of caseloads. Nisha completed a MSc in Professional Health Studies in 2015 to further develop her knowledge and skills within the field of SLT.
Nisha enjoys playing tag rugby and attending the gym to keeping fit, she also likes to reading and going to the cinema.