|Name||:||Leah (Bourke) Karacinski|
|Designation||:||Senior Speech & Language Therapist, DHA-P-0126287|
- BSc. (Hons) Speech & Language Therapy
- BSc. Science
- Cert. of Mastery Greenspan Floortime (DIR) https://www.stanleygreenspan.com/
- Lidcombe http://www.lidcombeprogram.org/
- Hanen http://www.hanen.org/Home.aspx
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy Trained
- Cued Articulation Trained
- Trained in “Behaviour Strategies in a Therapy Setting”
Leah is an Irish Speech and Language Therapist, who has lived in Dubai since September 2011. Her primary focus has been working with children with a wide range of communication difficulties in schools and clinical settings. Leah is skilled in administering a variety of assessment tools and implementing a range of treatment approaches. She also keeps up to date with current research and best practice guidelines. Leah is a strong advocate of educating and training parents and teachers to support children in reaching their potential. She enjoys working collaboratively with them to create and achieve goals for each child. She has a particular interest in phonological disorders and early language development and believes that each therapy session should be a fun environment for the child.
Outside of work, Leah enjoys paddle boarding, scuba diving and travelling.