JOB VACANCY / EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Our centre is rapidly expanding and we are seeking applications from appropriately qualified professionals wishing to pursue a career in the provision of paediatric therapy services. We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, pro-active and strongly motivated candidate to join our experienced team. The candidate will be required to work within a highly supportive multi-disciplinary team. We are predominantly a female team, full of passion and willing to go the extra mile to support our clients and the team. High ethics, a good sense of humour is essential to join our team. We welcome CVs for the following position.
- Speech & Language Therapist (SLT)
Essential Education Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Speech and Language Pathology / Therapy.
Min Work Experiences:
- 2 years minimum.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The role involves working in a variety of settings and client-groups including outreach to mainstream primary schools, centre-based outpatient sessions as well as providing group provision within an adapted classroom.
- Parent and teacher training will be an important part of the role – both formal and informal circumstances.
- To plan/deliver child-centered SLT assessments & interventions to children with various needs.
- To conduct evidence based interventions on an individual and group basis.
- To develop workshops for parents, families and other professions.
- To communicate appropriately and professionally with children, parents & other professionals.
- To analyse, report and communicate the outcomes/progress in assessments & therapies.
- Have experience in working with children with Special Educational Needs.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Be competent in writing assessment and progress reports.
- Must be versatile and possess the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Due to the nature of the role, it is essential to have a valid UAE Driving License.
- A valid/current DHA License is be required.
- Arabic Speaking would be desirable.
DHA Licensing Requirements
- The successful candidate will hold a recognised Speech and Language Therapy degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experiences, post-graduation (as per Dubai Health Authority guidelines).
- Relevant work experience supported by a references letter signed & stamped by previous employer(s).
This post provides an excellent opportunity for therapists to develop their clinical skills and work collaboratively with a variety of professionals. In return, Sensation Station offer excellent support through clinical supervision and support opportunities for CPD.
How to apply:
If you require further information or if you would like to be considered for the above vacancies, please email your CV + Cover Letter + Photo and any relevant documents with “Position: SLT” in the subject line to: info@SensationStation.ae
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org