Therapy-Based Camps and Group Classes
Are you looking for therapy based camps and group class options for your child during school breaks?
During the Spring, Summer, Autumn and/or Winter School Breaks, your child can enjoy fun-filled days of learning practical, social and life skills. We offer a unique approach of adaptive and creative activities which combines key elements that encourage learning through structured programmes in a positive setting. Camps and group classes are designed and implemented by our Occupational Therapists and Speech-Language Therapists to help children enjoy and learn through play-based activities.
WINTER CAMP 2017
Daily fun activities in a small group setting where children will have access to our exciting facilities.
09:00 – 10:00:
Fun Phonics & Body Movements to start the day and get the body & mind active followed by Gross Motor Obstacle Courses @ “Fun Junction” Sensory Gym – a soft play area with a 20ft interactive climbing wall, trampoline, balancing beam, squeeze machine, OT swings, ball-pool and various other fun equipment and games designed to target and develop gross motor function, motor planning, coordination, perception and fine motor skills.
10:00 – 10:30:
Animal Themed Interactive & Story Telling to capture your child’s imagination @ “Wonder World” Multi-Sensory Snoezelen Room which includes an infinity panel, bubble column, fibre optics curtain, special lighting with a projector to cast slow moving images or colours, sensory & tactile toys. Activities are planned to create a variety of different experiences to stimulate or calm the senses.
10:30 – 11:00:
Snack Time to refresh, hydrate and eat a healthy snack to fuel that body & mind @ “Move & Groove”
11:00 – 11:30:
Sensory Arts & Craft Activities relating to the animal of the day: Penguin, Reindeer, Whale, Seal, Polar Bear, Bird, Dolphin, Walrus, Huskie and the Siberian Tiger @ “Discovery Corner” Art & Crafts Room equipped with a wide range of art supplies used to enhance the sensory experience, introduce children to fun and tactile methods of tracing, cutting, beading and handwriting, aid strategic learning.
11:30 – 12:00:
Winter Themed Songs & Games – more fun body movements with dancing, rhythm & rhyme circle time, musical chairs & bumps, musical statues, guess what animal and animal trivia @ “Move & Groove” and/or “Super Heroes”, this two multi-purpose group rooms are beautiful, spacious and bright places. Perfect for therapy-based group classes, such as social skills and camp activities.
- Dates – 1st Week: 17th – 21st December 2017
- Dates – 2nd Week: 24th – 28th December 2017
- Daily Camp Timings: 9am to 12noon
- Camp Frequency: 5 days per week (Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu)
- Open to all Children: Ages 4 – 8 years old
HOW IT WORKS?
- Activities are age appropriate and a balance of various activities.
- Activities are facilitated at an entry level with qualified staff.
- Camp Programme is designed by our Speech-Language and Occupational Therapists.
- Daily Programme is setup based on the number and profile of the children attending.
- Children do 5 different activities every day.
- Group range between 3-6 children dependant on the age.
- Nannies and/or Shadow teachers are welcome to join.
- Activities run from 9am to 12noon (3 hours) with short break in-between / eat a small snack.
- Please ensure that children are drop off and pick-up on time.
WHAT TO BRING?
- A Healthy Snack (No Nuts, and preferably Gluten and/or Dairy Free)
- Children need to wear comfortable clothing
- A change of Clothes (just in case)
- Socks are required!
- Water Bottle
- Please ensure all bags, clothing, containers are clearly labelled.
PRICES & DISCOUNTS
|Actual Fee||Discount||Amount after Discount|
|Weekly fee for 5 days||950 AED||125 AED||825 AED|
|Fee for 3 days||570 AED||100 AED||470 AED|
|Daily fee for 1 day||190 AED||–||190 AED|
- Upon receipt of payment, you will receive an email confirming the details of your booking.
- Please review and ensure the details are correct prior to attending the camp.
- Transportation is NOT provided.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Places are subject to availability.
- Advance booking & payment required.
- Terms & Conditions Apply
REFUNDS / CANCELLATIONS
- Sensation Station have a no refund policy on camp bookings.
- The Management will however make exceptions for special circumstances
- Please refrain from sending sick children to camp for the safety of all other children.
- If a child is sick, a medical note should be provided and a credit session will be offered.
- Credit sessions should be used within the winter camp duration.
- Credit days will be equal to the loss of days recorded.
- A minimum number of 3 children is required to run the winter camp. Should the demand not reach this prior to the week of the camp starting, parents will be notified and offered a refund.
For more information or to make a booking, please contact us on Tel: (+971) 04 – 277 67 69 or email us: info@SensationStation.ae